DIGIOAI. OAI-PMH Repository
What is DIGIOAI?
DIGIOAI is the repository adapted to the OAI-PMH protocol that can be incorporated into any of the products developed by DIGIBÍS and that allows for records stored in a database to be aggregated by the most important harvesting services in the world through the OAI-PMH protocol.
Who is DIGIOAI aimed at?
DIGIOAI is aimed at
- documentation centres
and any other type of institution interested in the harvesting of metadata over the Internet.
Do you know that DIGIOAI...
- … allows records to be stored in an OAI-PMH repository through the management systems developed by DIGIBÍS in a completely transparent fashion and without additional processes?
- … is fully customisable and allows for the modification of data input to the OAI-PMH repository?
- … allows for the management of a specific repository for authority records?
- … is adapted to ESE 3.4 and EDM 5.2.7 and allows for records to be harvested by Europeana without problems?
- … provides 60% of the Spanish resources aggregated to Europeana, the European Digital Library?
- … is the tool used by the two main providers of Spanish data to Europeana?