The experience gathered by DIGIBÍS in the execution of electronic publishing projects is already quite extensive.
We offer customers advanced consultation tools that make it possible to retrieve information from databases, as well as to access the desired document, quickly and easily.
Types of electronic publications developed by DIGIBÍS
We specialise in Internet/intranet digital publishing of:
- Website developments for Libraries, Archives, Museums, Documentation Centres and, in general, for any organisation and business related to the preservation of cultural memory and heritage.
- Specialised databases
- Document catalogues
- Bibliographic catalogues
- Photographic catalogues
- Publishing periodical collections
- Publishing bibliographic compilations or specialised publications in electronic text, with the possibility of performing searches throughout the entire data.
- New publications (theses, research papers, finalist projects in contests, etc.)
- Development of specific software for document management
- Dumping document sources on the Internet, including specific consultation systems over the web
DIGIBÍS specialises in the execution of projects of this type through the use of document search engines developed in-house.
Other aspects of publishing
At DIGIBÍS, we also provide the following services:
- Conversion, cleaning and standardisation of databases applying bibliographical, archival and documentary criteria
- Computerisation of indices
- Processing and reconversion of databases (relational and documentary)
- Migration of information from the source format used by the customer to the structure required by the applications created by DIGIBÍS for digital publishing in any medium
- Graphic design of the user interface