You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.
It allows for the application administrator to have free access to update data in the OAI-PMH repository. It allows for the management of:
- Identification data:
- It allows for the definition of the <repositoryName> tag of the OAI-PMH repository.
- It allows for the definition of the <repositoryIdentifier> tag of the OAI-PMH repository.
- It allows for the definition of the <repositoryEmail> tag of the OAI-PMH repository.
- It allows for the definition of the <earliestDatestamp> tag of the OAI-PMH repository.
- It allows for the definition of the <europeana:provider> tag necessary in Europeana specifications.
- Data related to configuration of the repository:
- It allows resumption tokens for the OAI-PMH repository to be set in a fully custom manner.
- It allows users to set the number of records to be retrieved by each query that an OAI-PMH repository is able to handle.
- It allows users to clearly define the date of new records from which new harvesting must be performed.
It allows for generic information about the repository to be set in this field, referencing its contents, metadata licence, update policy, data permission as well as other comments deemed appropriate by the administrator. The entire text entered will appear in the <description> elements of the OAI-PMH repository.
It allows the administrator to set database records it wishes to be included into the OAI-PMH repository for later harvesting. It also allows for the unlimited creation of sets that will allow records to be grouped within the repository, facilitating selected harvesting by harvesters.
- Validation in Open Archives Initiative - Repository Explorer
- Validation in Data Provider Validation and Registration of openarchives.org
The repository can be registered at
- ROAR (Registry of Open Access Repositories)
- OpenDOAR (Directory of Open Access Repositories)