Technical Requirements of DIGIHUB
For the correct operation of the DIGIHUB application, the following requirements must be met:
- Multiplatform system, certified for use in Linux and Windows Server 2008 servers or higher.
- 2 GB RAM (at least 4 GB recommended and equipment with 2 or more processors for installations managing more than 100,000 records)
- Oracle 9 Database or higher.
- Java J2EE Application Server with support for Java 7 and servlets 3.0 (system tested under Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle iAS, WebLogic and Websphere)
- The harvest processes must be launched from a computer connected to the server and have free access by http and https to the servers to be collected.
- The web application can be accessed from these browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 30 or higher.